Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

My new nail polishes

I don't spend a lot of money on nail polishes, but I saw these pretty colors in boots and I couldn't leave without getting them. I'm not really good at painting my nails. I try my best to not mess up but I end up with paints all over my hands and I just don't have the patience for something so delicate.  My friends were usually the ones who paint my nails but now I'm getting a lot better. Having said this, I've been a fan of darker nail polishes so instead I decided to go for brighter colors. From boots, I got 3 different color BarryM nail polishes; pink, purple and blue for 2.99£ each.You have to put on two coats to get the exact color. I also had to get one of the new Rimmel London polishes. So I went for the dark purple glittery polish which was only 3.69£ in boots. This color is perfect for a night out. I just put one coat on and it spreads out well.  I also found a pink Sally Hansen polish a for 6.99£ in boots  as I just couldn't pass it. It was definitely pricey but I really like their colours. 

                                                             
BarryM 

                       Rimmel London


                                     Sally Hansen

 I was really amazed about my last purchase. I got a burgundy Sally Hansen  nail polish from "pound world" for a pound! I wasn't expecting to find such kind of nail polish there. It looks a bit fake though after all, when I paint it,  it didn't have that Sally Hansen quality. But it's not that bad for a pound Sally Hansen polish.
                                     Sally Hansen                                                        

17 comments:

  1. Love the Barry M shades! I have Pompous (the Rimmel shade) and it's beautiful :)
    Great post!
    Beth @ dreamcatcher-beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine how great the pompous would look:)
      thanks hun!

      Delete
  2. the Barry M colours are really pretty!

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat Barry M for some funky varnish colours!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and it would be great if you could take a look at my latest posts and say hi :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/uk-fashion-blog-lurchhoundloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charlotte, I'm glad you like Barry M too, their just amazing! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi! I like the pink one of Sally Hansen! I'm following you now on bloglovin, and google!! Hope you will follow me back soon!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Nele
    http://heartensole.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nele, thanks for following me! Followed you right back..

      Delete
  6. Loving the bright colors!! I had a friend that painted her nails so good it looked like she got a manicure every time. She told me not to go all the way to the cuticle and that really makes it look more professional because it seems even when you wipe away the extra or use a remover it doesn't look the same. Hope that helps you with yours :)

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kelly! I just tried it and it sure has helped me :)

      Delete
  7. Hi, thanks for following my blog via Bloglovin :) just stopping by to follow back and check out your posts. I love the nail paint color in the purple! I buy polish when I see something that really intrigues me but I am now running out of space on the huge rack that I have.

    -Erica
    Stop by any time :)
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours! I particularly love the blue and the purple :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colors are gorgeous! <3

    veroniquegee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Barry M Gelly for the best staying power and the colours are fantastic for summer!
    Karen
    Fashioneaster

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the last shade, it's definitely my kind of shade x

    www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete