Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Box of OMG

It's winter y'all!..and time for skating and having fun with your loved once, what's more amazing than that?! Recently I went skating with my cousins in Westfield and the sad thing was I can't skate so I struggled a lot trying not to fall. Amazingly I didn't fall once and when I was starting to improve one guy came up to me and said "time is up, you have to leave". I was so mad cause I was really getting good at it. We were given  an hour but honestly, it felt like 20 minutes!

After we had such an amazing time we went out and we were given a box called Box of OMG. Actually the box of omg were for the girls and the boys got another box which the name I don't remember.





      Inside the box..

  • Book (The key to the golden firebird by Maureen Johnson)
  • Some wrist bands
  • Few other stickers

The book is a nice book specially for teenagers. It's a story about 3 sisters struggling to keep their family together. I hope you guys read it and enjoy it. 

5 comments:

  1. Fun! This is the second time I've seen one of these boxes & I sort of want one now ;D lol.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love it!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. skating is such fun .. really need to do that again ; thanks for following me .. followed you right back !

    Happy 2014 !
    Dominica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I'd be glad to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Box of OMG"? Hihi, that's cute! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I now follow you back! :)

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete