Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Few of my favourite presents

 It's probably late to mention my presents now but why not?! My birthday was also a few days after Christmas so it was really exciting. The first thing I liked is a gorgeous jewellery I got which has a heart shaped stones. It contains earrings and a necklace.





I also really liked the body shop kit(bath kit) I got which smells amazing and it contains: 
  • Shea soap
  • Shea sugar body scrub
  • Body butter
  • Shea shower cream
  • Bath lily



I also got this cute and fluffy white Onsie with pink spots on it.


I wish I could write about all of my presents but I don't have much time and I'm also thankful for everyone who got me the presents.

What were your favourite presents so far?
<3

8 comments:

  1. love that necklace!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @love joice thanks for your complement, I'd love to follow your blog :)

      Delete
  3. The Bodyshop Set is great. Hope you enjoyed the holidays.
    xoxo Juliane
    www.everyyouevery.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliane, I did enjoy my holiday. Hope you've enjoyed too :)

      Delete
  4. I love the shea products from The Body Shop. Actually the she body butter is my most favourite and I always have at least one container in my draw :)

    Lu.
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lubka, I am a number 1 fan of shea products :)

      Delete
  5. Wishing you well! It's been awhile. (: I lovvee body butters.

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete