Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

      I went shopping before new years eve to look for an outfit I would wear . I found this gorgeous sparkly short dress from New Look which was perfect for the day. I got it for 20£ which was reduced from 25£. It was a good price when you compare it to other prices in the store.

So I came home and got ready for the night. I went with a messy hair look( an excuse for being busy to go to the hairdressers) but looked good any ways.


New Look outfit



I met my friends in Waterloo station with their frown faces as I was known for always being the last to arrive. I had such an amazing night with all of them. I hope you guys had a great NYE!! 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely top! Hope you're enjoying the New Year thus far ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carsla, It's going quiet well this far. Hope you're enjoing yours too! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Love the blouse :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your dress! Happy new year girl! I followed you back on bloglovin!
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure Maria, hope the new year is going well for you! ;)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty collar detail and you look very chic and stylish in this dress, dear :)

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm in love with the collar :)

      Delete
  5. Cute Blog!
    Joined your site! You should join mine! @effenneedy.blogspot.com
    love,
    zorkyto

    ReplyDelete